1. blow a current of air through (grain) in order to remove the chaff.
* remove (people or things) from a group until only the best ones are left.
* find or identify (a valuable or useful part of something).
2. literary (of the wind) blow.
* (of a bird) fan (the air) with wings.
the winnow is about searching. It is about the windswept,
the howling, the ruffled feathers. It is about young growth
and the harvest.
We believe that the most beautiful things come from the most unexpected of places. We believe that everyone has something urgent and pressing to say. And we want to hear it. We want the uncomfortable. The unspoken. The never before or never again. We want contradictions and confrontations. The experiment and the experience.
Anything you’ve come to winnow from this world.